Monday, August 3, 2009

Subjects for this semester

This is my fourth essay. In this essay I would like to write about subject that I study in this semester. This semester I am study 7 subject, that is Macroeconomic, Statistic, English For Academic Purposes, Fundamental of Finance, Fundamental of Islamic Economics, Fire Brigade, and Arabic Language.

My Macroeconomic lecturer name is Puan Zarina. This subject is about how government use limited resources to fulfill unlimited want. This subject is very difficult because this subject need many calculation skill to solve the problem. Next subject is Statistic, my statistic lecturer name is Assoc. Prof Ruhana Zainuddin. This subject is about how to analyze and interpret data. After analyze and interpret data we will make conclusion about the data.

My third subject is English for Academic Purpose. My lecturer name is Sir Izuan Ismail. In this subject I learn how to make an essay without any grammatical error and learn how to make an article. This subject also can improve my english. My fourth subject is Fundamental of Finance. My lecturer name is Mrs Wan Asma Hanim Wan Mustapha. This subject is the combination accounting and mathematics. This subject is very difficult among the other subject. This is because this subject have 4 credit hour. I must get at least B for this subject if not I have to repeat this subject in degree.

My fifth subject is Fundamental of Islamic Economics. My lecturer name for this subject is Ustaz Kamarulzaman Sulaiman. This subject is about how to use and manage the economics resources according Islamic perspective. My sixth subject is Fire Brigade. In this subject I learn about how be firefighter. My last subject is Arabic Language. In this subject I learn about how to speak and write in Arabic.

That all about my subject for this semester essay. Thank you for read my essay.



No comments: