Friday, July 24, 2009

Being A Senior Part 3

Last week I wrote about my roommate, this week I would like to write about being a senior. This semester I am a part 3 student, that means I am a senior to all part 1 and part 2 student in my college. All part 2 and below student must respect me as a senior if not I will orientate them. There are only 3 part 3 student in my wing. My wing have are a lot of part 4, part 5, part 6 and degree student. Many student call my wing as MPP wing because all MPP stay in my wing. Majority student in my wing is part 1 student that is 27 student. I did not feel like a senior in my wing because I have senior in my wing and I must respect them as my senior.

In Sempana Riau, there are rule that need to be obey. The rule is all part 3 student cannot give nicknames to part 1 student. Only part 4 and above can give nickname to part 1. As part 3 student in my college I did not have to smile at seniors and and all part 1 have to smile at me. When my wing held a meeting, all part 1 and part 2 student will sit down at the floor and all part 3 and above student will sit down at the chair.

As a part 3 student, I will not have to take signature from senior part 4 and above student. Only part 1 and part 2 student have to take signature from senior. All part 1 student in my wing are so lucky because the head of MPP give a simple task to them. They only have to take signature from part 1. Other part 1 from another wing have to take signature from all senior. The effect of this, all part 1 student in my wing did know the name of their seniors in the wing.

In my room, all part 1 student will respect me as a senior. I can do anything in my room because I am a senior in my room.


2 comments:

Izuan said...

It's nice to be a senior, right?

Jabbar, you're the first to post this entry, but there are still minor errors.

Jabbar said...

Yes sir,I will correct my essay.