Monday, September 7, 2009

What I Love Most About Hari Raya Aidilfitri


In this entry I want to tell you what I love most about hari Raya Aidilfitri. What I love most about Hari Raya Aidilfitri is Duit Raya. In "Hari Raya" I will get at least RM100 "duit raya". My uncle and auntie will give "duit raya" to me despite I was in 19 years old.


Beside that, I love to eat all type of "kuih Raya". During Hari raya I will eat all type of "kuih raya" in my grandmother house. My favorite "kuih raya" is "kuih bahulu", "kuih batik", and other.


Next, I love to eat food that cannot be found in other day except "Hari Raya" such as "rendang daging kerbau," "ayam masak cili api", "nasi pulut", "lemang", and my favorite food is "perut masak cili api".


Moreover, I love "Hari Raya" because I can meet all my family that I don’t meet for a long time. This is time to close my relationship with my family.


3 comments:

chOClatE said...

kUih bAtiK kE kEK batiK eK .. ?? hEhe

Anonymous said...

good afternoon bros. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that meticulous make. The prices seeking the sneakers are all over 220 bucks everwhere. But completely I base this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.