Monday, September 7, 2009

Childhood Memories of Ramadhan

This is my nineth entries, in this entry I want to tell you about my childhood memories. When I was 7 years old I always disturb people in my village with my firecracker. I get firecracker from my mom. Former my mom work with custom and my mom boss give many firecrackers to my mom. So, I can play a lot of firecracker during Ramadan until ‘Hari Raya’.


One memory that I can’t forget is after ‘Tarawih’ we have ‘moreh’ in mosque, my friend and I throw firecracker in front mosque, the sound of firecracker make all people in the mosque become shock. After that my friend and I was chase by the people in the mosque. I was lucky because I am not caught by the people.


When I was 9 years old I always skip ‘Tarawih’. My parent always advice me to go ‘Tarawih’ but I am only do ‘tarawih’ 2 ‘rakaat’ after that I play firecracker with my friend.


That all my memories I experience when I was little in Ramadan.

No comments: